Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Marine Helicopters in Korea ... the H-19.

The H-19 was the predecessor to the H-34.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK2P7xFQQU8

At this time, the Marine Corps called it the "Cavalry of the Skies."

The U S Army later co-opted the name and called it the Air Cavalry, or Air Cav.

A reminder: I wrote a book about flying H-34 in Vietnam.
If you have read my book, I ask you to be so kind as to go to amazon and write a review.
Thank you. It has a rating of 4.7 stars with more than 50 reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Helicopter-Pilot-helicopter-Vietnam/dp/1500936138/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Adventures+of+a+Helicopter+pilot++bill+collier

If you have not bought and read my book, then please consider doing so.
Paperbacks are $20.00;  ebooks are $5.00.

Any interest in an audio version?  if so,
email me at captwilco@gmail.com

I also wrote a second book about flying for Air America in Laos called,
"CIA Super Pilot Spills the Beans."
Also available on amazon; same prices.
This book has a 4.6 rating with more than 30 reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment