Monday, May 26, 2014

Charlie goes home after all the action

After the old car show, Wood once again towed Charlie back to her nest on GN road.

One again, a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Northwest Auto Body Shop for the use of their storage lot. We made it a point to pass out their business cards to several people, and to give Northwest a hearty reccomendation as people visited the helicopter.




Here is Charlie at a stop light on her way back to storage. How many times will you see an H-34 at a stop light?

The next picture is Ev Wood posing by Charlie in the Northwest storage yard.

Lower picture is our favorite 90 year old World War II Veteran and Marine Corps League member Marilyn Hales. (Just left of center holding green balloon.)

1 comment:

  1. Bill, I live in the Post Falls area and would love to put any time I could into helping with anything on this bird. My e-mail address is Fast510@comcast.net. If you want to contact me there I can share my phone number if you're interested in a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete