Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A dawg follwed me home! Can I keep it?

April 20th, the H-34 finally got delivered to us.
Here is a picture of "Charlie" at the Conoco gas station as you enter town. At this point I abandoned my car and jumped in with Carson to guide him through town.  Previous to this I went through town and measured every wire to make sure we would not catch one on Charlie's rotor head, which was almost fourteen feet above the ground. We made it through OK.

 Here is Charlie at the side street, just before turning onto Ella Street, its final destination.
Here it is, after being backed into the side yard at Quality Collision repair.  The tail is folded for easier handling.  Everett Wood, Commandant of our local Marine Corps League Detachment on the right. in red, and Howard Bigelow on the left, immediate Past President our our Local Viet Nam Veterans of America Chapter.

more pictures and commentary right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment